Sweet potatoes and Lentil Curry
Quickest and easiest lentil curry recipe!
There are so many varieties of lentil curry. But this recipe is the tastiest, quickest and easiest: it takes only 5 minutes of preparation.
Bonus: it makes a complete meal because your vegetables are already in it!
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 can (14 oz/398 ml) diced tomatoes
- 1 cauliflower, into florets
- 1 can (14 oz/398 ml) coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup dried lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups (280 g) sweet potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- Salt and pepper
In the slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours. It can be maintained on Warm for up to 8 hours. Add broth if needed.
Serve with naan bread.