Chipotle Mild Salsa
During my stay in the US, I ate a lot of Chipotle... And my favorite ingredient was their salsa made from fresh tomatoes. It is so refreshing!
I now use it whenever I make wraps, fajitas, burritos, tacos, etc.
- 2 tomatoes cut into ¼-inch pieces
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 jalapeno peppers seeded, stemmed, and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt to taste
In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and lime juice. Season to taste with salt.
Let stand at least 10 minutes at room temperature to blend flavors. Serve with chips.
Recipe inspired by Culinary Hill : https://www.culinaryhill.com/fresh-tomato-salsa-chipotle-copycat/