Banana & Peanut Butter Dog treats
These vegetarian dog cookies with only 5 ingredients really made Nougat (my dog) happy! He even took the opportunity to steal one during the photoshoot!
The cookies smell and taste (yes, we tasted it!) really good! They look like energy bites.
Preparation time : 10 min
Cooking timee : 20 min
Total time: 30 min
Servings: 10 small cookies
- 1 very ripe banana (I used a unfrozen banana from the freezer)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (the most natural possible, with the least added sugar)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (for his breath)
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 300˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, purée the banana with a stand mixer or a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with a spatula.
- Place 12 small dough balls on the baking sheet and gently press on them with your fingers.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool completely before giving them to your dog.
Recipe by Trois fois par jour : http://www.troisfoisparjour.com/en/recettes/desserts/biscuits-pour-chien